Interlogix is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the Aperio driver for TecomC4 Management Software
- HUB AH40 - Licenced unit
- Devices connected to HUB AH40 (Maximum 16pcs per HUB) x100 series (E100, C100, L100)
- AH40: AH40_Aperio_IP-1.6.2437.fw
- E100: E100-HF_AperioV3-3.4.3_3.4.10817.afw
- C100: C100-HF_AperioV3-3.4.4_3.4.10818.afw
- L100: L100-HF_AperioV3-3.4.3_3.4.10817.afw
Please download the Integration Manual for more information.
Online Registration and Licensing
TecomC4 and all applicable licenses can be registered online at www.interlogix.com.au/registerTecomC4
Software Upgrade and Support Plan (SUSP)
TecomC4 Software Maintenance is called SUSP (Software Upgrade and Support Plan). It is a 12 month contract which includes access to technical support and any software upgrades, patches and bug fixes that may become available for your licensed software during the active term of your maintenance agreement. For ongoing management of your site, you are encouraged to purchase a SUSP annually for the life of your system. Refer SUSP overview document for information.