Important Notice regarding Security Commander after Windows update
Interlogix is currently working through an issue that could result in the following error message: "Alliance 8300 Manager, Access Denied".
Our initial investigations and testing have indicated that this may occur once a Windows Updates has taken effect.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE, WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING:
- Turn off (or pause) Automatic Windows Updates
- Roll back recently applied Updates and restart
If you have not experienced this issue, we recommend the following:
- Switch off (or pause) Automatic Windows Updates and DO NOT restart when prompted
A reminder that Security Commander is supported using the following Operating Systems.
- Windows 10 Pro or above (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro or above (64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional or above (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
We are continuing to investigate the root cause of this issue and will provide further information as it becomes available.