The following guide has been provided to installers upon release of Titan 3.5.
- Challenger 10 with firmware V10-06.12250 or above.
- Titan R3.5.0 or above.
Important to note:
- This function will limit the Challenger10 to a max of 512 total inputs (Challenger10 has 1008 standard)
- This function will reserve 16 inputs per DGP address. If more than 16 are used as per a Challenger V8 the next DGP address will become unavailable.
- DGP 1-32 are still available they are just limited to 16 reserved inputs per address.
- LAN 1 inputs are 1-256 – LAN 2 inputs are 257-512.
- At a later date if required, the Challenger panel can be altered to turn off V8 numbering via the System Options menu (change will need to be uploaded back to Titan)
- This function is not available for Challenger10 versions prior to V10-06.
The Migration Process:
Step 1 –Select challenger type from Challenger V8 to Challenger 10 and save.
Step 2 – Verify backup has been taken
Step 3 – Verify Challenger10 has the correct firmware build to accept descriptions
Step 4 – Select V8 or Challenger10 Numbering schema. Yes=V8 – No=Challenger10
Step 5 – Upgrade result / panel synchronization requirements
Challenger10 with V8 numbering Chart