The latest firmware version for the Challenger10 and ChallengerSE Control Panel includes a number of new features, including resolved issues.
- Supports an option to use V8 input numbering. This is supported in Titan 3.5 and above.
- Link fail CID events now differentiate location for Onboard, Exp-1, and Exp-2.
- Option to report communication events in communication paths
- Improvements to TCP/IP communication path.
- Improvements to logging of signal strength of 3G Communications Module.
- Panel now validates PIN codes sent from IP Receiver and Mobile App path formats to detect and prevent PIN duplication.
Download the latest version at www.interlogix.com.au/downloads