Upgrading Titan to TS9002 R3.4 (Latest Release)
The following procedures are recommended only to be carried out by trained security technicians as there is a potential risk to your data and system configuration. Interlogix is unable to support end users and if problems should arise please contact your system provider/installer for assistance.
As features are added to newer versions of Titan and older versions are no longer supported, older versions of Titan need to be upgraded to the latest version (currently Titan R3.4). This article outlines the upgrade procedure.
Note: Do not Export any system between different builds of Titan, Only the "over the top" method should be used for transferring a system between builds.
Which version of Titan?
For Windows Vista, 7, 8 or any 64bit systems the only build of Titan supported is R3.0 or above
It is advised that all users with Titan R3.0 or 3.1 upgrade to at least R3.2 as there have been several critical upgrades made.
It is also recommended that all Titan 2 users take advantage of the free upgrade to 3.4 for a more reliable system.
Warning: Only R2.0 Licenses are upgrade transferable to any R3.x build, Prior versions of Titan will require a new serial number be purchased from Direct Alarm Supplies.
|< 1.6 go to to 1.7 then to 3.4
anything >| 1.7 go directly to 3.4
Do NOT install Titan on any Server or Home edition of Windows
NOTE: Versions |< 3.3 are NOT compatible with Windows 10
Titan 3.4 is Windows 10 compatible
How to upgrade to Titan 3.4
- Back up the "db" folder (located in C:\Program Files\Tecom\). Copy this folder to a safe location.
- Download Titan
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Install Newer version of Titan over the top of old installation. (Run setup.exe )
- During the installation, Titan will run the DB Update utility. Ensure this completes without any errors.
- Run Titan, connect to your Challenger and do a full installer and user upload from the panel.
- Back up the "db" folder again (located in C:\Program Files\Tecom\). Copy this folder to a safe location. Rename this folder with the current version number (i.e: "db 3.3").
Helpful Titan Links:
Warning: Only R2.0 or above Licenses are transferable to any R3.x build
Warning: A R2.0 License is required to run this build (1.6-1.9 licenses are not compatible)
Titan V3.0 -Link Removed-
Something went wrong!
If trained security technicians encounter an issue during this procedure, please contact Interlogix Technical Support for further assistance.