The latest version of Titan 3.5.1 (build 30) is now free to download and will never require registration. We recommend that all Titan users download to this latest version to take advantage of the latest features and improvements.
A reminder that we recommend that Titan upgrades are carried out by trained security technicians to reduce the risk to your data and system configuration. Interlogix is unable to support end users and if problems should arise please contact your system provider/installer for assistance.
Which version of Titan?
Titan (v3.5 and below) is recommended for use when configuring existing Challenger v8 systems (firmware 8.128 or later).
CTPlus is recommended for all new Tecom installations using Challenger10 and ChallengerPlus.
Warning: Only R2.0 Licenses are upgrade transferable to any R3.x build. Previous versions of Titan will require you to upgrade to the latest version.
How to upgrade to the latest version of Titan
- Back up the "db" folder (located in C:\Program Files\Tecom\). Copy and rename DB Copy VXXX this folder to a safe location.
- Download Titan
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Install Newer version of Titan over the top of old installation. (Run setup.exe )
- During the installation, Titan will run the DB Update utility. Ensure this completes without any errors.
- Back up the "db" folder again (located in C:\Program Files\Tecom\). Copy this folder to a safe location. Rename this folder with the current version number (i.e: "db 3.3").
- For Windows Vista, 7, 8 or any 64bit systems the only build of Titan supported is version 3.0 or above
- For Windows10, the only build of Titan supported is Version 3.4 or above.
- Titan 126.96.36.199 or later can upgrade directly to Titan 188.8.131.52
- Versions older than 184.108.40.206 need to upgrade to 220.127.116.11 before going to 18.104.22.168.
- For all versions prior to 1.6, you must upgrade to version 1.7 first, then 2.0.34 and then 22.214.171.124
Do NOT install Titan on any Server or Home edition of Windows
NOTE: Versions |< 3.3 are NOT compatible with Windows 10
Titan 3.4 is Windows 10 compatible
Helpful Titan Links
Warning: Only R2.0 or above Licenses are transferable to any R3.x build
- Titan TS9002 Data Sheet
- Transferring Titan to a new PC
- Connecting Titan to a V8 Challenger via TCP/IP
For all versions of Titan, please visit the downloads library on the website. Archive versions can be found under the 'archive tab'.
Warning: A R2.0 License is required to run this build (1.6-1.9 licenses are not compatible)
If trained security technicians encounter an issue during this procedure, please contact Interlogix Technical Support for further assistance.