This error pops up when there is a corruption with the history component of the database. This requires an initialization of the history data.
For all systems it is good practice to backup your events and run a purge every 6 months to ensure a healthy history database. At least if there is a corruption you will not lose all the events.
To initialize the history data:-
- Go to My Computer > C:\Program Files\Tecom\dbstruct
- Copy all alarm.* and alarmac.* files
- Paste them in C:\Program Files\Tecom\db. You will be asked if you want to copy and replace
- For XP - Click Yes to all
- For Windows 7 - Select "Do this for all XX conflicts" at the bottom left of the screen, then click on Copy and Replace.